Below are some helpful public resources providing information regarding the COVID-19 crisis in California.
Life and Health Insurance Companies are responding to the COVID-19 crisis by supporting government officials and helping communities throughout the country. Follow the links to the left to see how insurers are stepping-up and responding.
Federal and State Government Resources
- CA’s Main Page for COVID-19 Updates http://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- COVID-19 Guidance Documents for public places http://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Guidance.aspx
- Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders http://www.gov.ca.gov/category/executive-orders/
- Governor’s Office of Emergency Services https://www.caloes.ca.gov/
- Federal Center for Disease Control and Prevention http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- EDD Taxpayer Assistance Center 1-888-745-3886
Employers & Workers
- CA EDD Resources for Workers and Employers https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm
- CA EDD Frequently Asked Questions https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019/faqs.htm
- CA Labor and Workforce Development Agency https://www.labor.ca.gov/coronavirus2019/
- CA Paid Sick Leave and Benefits Chart https://www.labor.ca.gov/coronavirus2019/#chart
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- Federal Small Business Admin Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program http://www.sba.gov/page/guidance-businesses-employers-plan-respond-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery